identifies risk and discomfort
- Lots of employees to manage? Administer self-risk assessment surveys and quickly find out who is in pain, discomfort, and at the highest risk for injury.
- By using an easily accessible and secure web-based portal, employees can take a short survey (less than 7 minutes) about how they work.
- Administrators can identify and prioritize next steps using discomfort and risk charts, then filter down to the causes of specific discomforts and risky postures.
simplifies workflow management
- Use the workflow management system to manage tasks, scheduling, dollars spent and hours accrued.
- The connection of data saves time. Survey data is pre-loaded into the risk assessment template. During an assessment, you can generate reports and equipment orders.
Using the tablet-based risk assessment forms, you can generate a full report during an evaluation.
Once the assessment is complete, so is the reporting.
This on-the-spot and standardized reporting method ensures all data is captured and consistent throughout the process.
Provides Ergonomic Training
- Provides immediate and on-demand ergonomics training.
- As issues are identified in the survey, the employees are provided with immediate feedback, usually in the form of a short video. Common training includes how to use chair controls, mousing, fatigue prevention, and workstation set-up.
- Employees have access to the entire training library to log into at any time to refresh their knowledge.
Measures progress with data
- The analytics engine provides comprehensive analytics on your employees’ ergonomics situation individually, by department, by company, and by location.
- Easily generate metrics and establish a baseline to measure your office ergonomics program. This allows you to closely monitor problem areas, identify trends, and establish a ROI.